
Nick and Dad spinning the honey

Brigham keeping an eye on the honey after spinning



We ended up with over 200 pounds of honey so it was a good year. John wants to increase the bees so we'll see what we come up with next year. The Sharps have their own bees this year so they are also harvesting their own honey this year. I didn't get any pictures of them so I couldn't post any but they also helped dad with the honey harvest.
3 comments:
That is AMAZING, I can almost taste it on some good ol wheat bread! YUMMY...
That sounds like a lot of fun as well as a lot of work. That is a lot of honey. I will have to ask Addie about her bees!
holy moly what are you going to do with all of that honey? you can send it this way!!
Post a Comment