
We met up with the Greers in Florida and we all went to Disney World together. Jane and I loved Splash Mountain and went on it a few times together.

Jessica has always been great behind the wheel. It makes me nervous though when she doesn't actually have her hands on the wheel

Alessandra, Jessica and Gio

I'm going miss that little girl.

The group with me behind the camera

She couldn't decide which one she wanted.

Walking main street Disney

We had a great time however it was pretty crowded. I'm looking forward to going again soon. Hopefully John will be with me next time.
5 comments:
How fun! It was pretty crowded when we went too. As always, I wish we could have been there!
What a fun time. Arlene, you look the same as you did in high school, what is your secret??!! Love reading your blog. Will have to call and talk sometime.
Arlene! how fun! i didn't know you guys were going out. I bet jessie loved having all you guys there! i LOVED having my parents out here last weekend! xoxo
this makes me so sad but we did have alot of fun! we miss you and are waiting for you to come back!
What a fun time all of you had. Fun party and just being together. Darling grandchildren! I can't believe how much your own children's children look like their parents. The photo of you with who has to be Debra's daughter looks just like Deborah. Beautiful family!!!! So much fun! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment