WOW - those look great. Looks like the little red hen is taking up residency. Too bad I wasn't there to help - but hey a not so wise man once said......"man - you are so good at building those nests. You just do it perfect." -James Shill
Wow...is there anything that John can't do? Hey...I am going to be in American Fork this Saturday Nov. 1)to celebrate my sister Julie's birthday at 2pm at Heritage. Please come by and see me if you possible can!
Can I be a Heiner Hen? It's looks like they're live'n pretty good. Beck wanted me to take a peek at the Little-Hen-Heaven. I'm not letting my chickens see...or they'll get a one way ticket to Alpine. Mindee
4 comments:
WOW - those look great. Looks like the little red hen is taking up residency. Too bad I wasn't there to help - but hey a not so wise man once said......"man - you are so good at building those nests. You just do it perfect." -James Shill
John
Wow...is there anything that John can't do? Hey...I am going to be in American Fork this Saturday Nov. 1)to celebrate my sister Julie's birthday at 2pm at Heritage. Please come by and see me if you possible can!
it looks so good! congratulations on having them done!
Can I be a Heiner Hen? It's looks like they're live'n pretty good. Beck wanted me to take a peek at the Little-Hen-Heaven. I'm not letting my chickens see...or they'll get a one way ticket to
Alpine.
Mindee
Post a Comment