Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dad's Birthday

We had a little party at the Pavillion for dad's birthday and of course it was all centered around food. Dad BQ some great chicken (we should have let him rest but we didn't)
John and Mel at the serving table
John, John and the chicken
Kate checking out the ants
the girls and with Ryan's date

The birthday boy
Kate trying to make friends with our little red hen
The girls


Enjoying the "Press"
The boys
Dad and Nick
Little Jane
Miya and Brig









3 comments:

Noelley's Life said...

Looks like a fun, yummy party! Your family is so cute! Have a good time in Florida!

-Noelle

Rachel said...

These are some great pics! I know I always say the same thing but I wish I was there so bad.

Linda Clark said...

Looks like a totally fun birthday bash...and hey...the birthday boy hasn't changed that much over the years! What would be do without great bbq???