
Here's some of the crew who courageously woke up at 3:30 am. to haul hay in Benjamin. I know John sure appreciates all the help. Drew and Jordan even are a great help, They slowly drive the truck so all the big strong men can throw the hay on the trailer.

Doug, Dave, John, Trevor, Drew and Jordan in back. John Daniel, it would be worth moving home just so you can enjoy hauling hay with those big strong men.

Putting the hay in the barn

Taking a break to visit "Blue"

Stopping for a picture moment.
6 comments:
I love those pictures! Thank you for documenting! I have to admit I think I teared up! I am so happy Jordan can be apart of something so great! Great you ask? at 3:30 well, he gets a lot out of those morning hay runs! Thanks dad for letting Jordan have a spot in the crew!
where is nick at? was 3:30 tee time?
Mom and Dad,
I love the pictures! Thanks again for taking Drew while Nick was out of town. He had tons of fun.
Deb
I can't believe everyone got up at 3:30am!! Mason would be so jealous, this is just up his alley. Great pictures.
Arlene-
Thank you so much for stopping by to see the baby today and for the beautiful braclet. I absolutely loved it and it meant a lot to have you stop by. Thank you for everything and for all your support. lOve ya
taren.
All of this Heiner reunion stuff looks like you had such a fun time. You should write a book on how to have fun with the kids and grandkids. It is fun to see your children that I knew when we lived across the street from you, all "growed" up and trying to figure out who belongs to whom. Very cute blog!
Post a Comment