Saturday, June 7, 2008
Sugar & Spice Store
I just had to add this post because Rebecca doesn't have the internet yet and Deb still doesn't blog so I thought you'd enjoy this one. Jane and Addie have been preparing to have this store for over a month now. They have been making things such as pen and paper sets etc and putting price tags on each one of them. It has been amazing to watch those two, you would think they were adults opening up a real store. I wish I could have recorded everything they said while planning and organizing it. They did have some help from moms and grandma but to tell the truth they did most of it. They used their own cash registers, wrote receipts and made each customer feel valued. They pretty much sold out of everything and made a pretty good profit.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow! What business women! And to think of all the doll clothes we made for free back in the day, we could have sold them, duh! Such cute pictures! Love, Rachel
Ok, this is beyond darling!! I wish I could have been there to purchase something. Thanks for posting the cute pictures.
Post a Comment