Your grandkids are so cute. How fun to have a sleepover with grandma and grandpa. I remember how much I loved those with my grandparents when I was little. See you on Wensday!
Holy Cow, no posts for over a month and then four in one day! So glad to see you again! The trip to Idaho looked fun, and I love the sleepover pictures. I can't wait until you come out to the beach. Yes, Matt will be there, he may miss a day or two but he'll be there most of the week. Rachel
2 comments:
Your grandkids are so cute. How fun to have a sleepover with grandma and grandpa. I remember how much I loved those with my grandparents when I was little. See you on Wensday!
-Noelle
Holy Cow, no posts for over a month and then four in one day! So glad to see you again! The trip to Idaho looked fun, and I love the sleepover pictures. I can't wait until you come out to the beach. Yes, Matt will be there, he may miss a day or two but he'll be there most of the week. Rachel
Post a Comment