
This past week John and I had a little visitor. Joy Greer stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while the rest of her family went to Mexico. I had to talk Deborah into leaving her and I was so glad she did. We had a great time with her. Joy did great and never cried for her mom and dad until one morning at 4:00 a.m. She woke me up and got me off the bed. She held my hand and guided me to the kitchen where a picture of her mom and dad sat on my counter. She pointed me to the picture and started to cry for her mom. It broke my heart but I soon calmed her and we went back to bed. She was easy to have around and I miss having her.
2 comments:
What a little doll! She looks like such a pleasant little thing. We had such a good time at Myrtle, I'll be looking for your pictures and I'll be adding some more to our blog soon. Love ya, Rachel
Grandma, joy is cute on this picture.
jane.
Post a Comment