This blog is for Jessica. Jessica here is the apron. It looks real cute on. The material you have will be very cute. Call me if you have any questions.
that is so much cuter on here than my phone. I can't wait to get working on it. hopefully i can figure it out! i'm sure i'll be calling you all the time as usual.
Ok do I really need a sewing machine? clothes are so cheep now isn't it more economical to shop sales rather than spend the time to sew and buy the cute fabric. After seeing your cute apron it makes me feel like I should sew. I still remember when Deborah asked for a sewing machine for christmas or something. The only other thing I thought I should get one for is to make some cute blankets-anything else? ps thank you for the cute pics of debs kids. if she doesn't get her own blog tell her to use yours. I would love to hear from her. She really is amazing to me. Her kids are beautiful!! Thanks for keeping in touch. Love, Michelle Lastly I wonder if Nick heard the talk given at BYU about blogs being a good thing-a way to share experiences and share the gospel.
5 comments:
Darling!! I can't wait until you send me the pattern!
Mom that is so very very cute!
Bec
that is so much cuter on here than my phone. I can't wait to get working on it. hopefully i can figure it out! i'm sure i'll be calling you all the time as usual.
Oh, that is too cute Arlene! So you made that? I need the pattern # for that, I want to make one too! Rachel
Ok do I really need a sewing machine? clothes are so cheep now isn't it more economical to shop sales rather than spend the time to sew and buy the cute fabric. After seeing your cute apron it makes me feel like I should sew. I still remember when Deborah asked for a sewing machine for christmas or something. The only other thing I thought I should get one for is to make some cute blankets-anything else? ps thank you for the cute pics of debs kids. if she doesn't get her own blog tell her to use yours. I would love to hear from her. She really is amazing to me. Her kids are beautiful!! Thanks for keeping in touch. Love, Michelle Lastly I wonder if Nick heard the talk given at BYU about blogs being a good thing-a way to share experiences and share the gospel.
Post a Comment