Dad was able to use the new snow blower. The snow was beautiful. I love it when it snows however I scared Addie to death when I tried driving down the driveway. I started sliding and I believe Addie thought it was all over. I got down to the end but I didn't dare take that last part of the driveway to the road so I got out and found dad in the barn. I made him help us out. I really am starting to get use to the snow up here and actually really enjoy helping dad shovel. John Daniel, do you recognize the hat?
2 comments:
I love seeing that snow, but safely in warm NC where I don't have to shovel LOL not like I did a lot of shoveling when I lived there before! I LOVE the hat, seriously! Rachel
What a great picture! Good ol' John. i think that is what is so great about him. He is a hard worker! Even though the blower makes the job a little easier he is still out there doing it himself. I am sure part of the reason for the blower is that it does a really perfect job. It was at your house when i first used a toothbrush cleaning a shower.
Post a Comment