I just returned home from Florida seeing Jess and
Gio. I had a great time and I hope Jess feels like we got
alot done. Jessica and
Gio's house is so cute. It has been
alot of work fixing it up and it will all pay off.
Gio's mom has also been working hard getting it ready. It was fun because Jessica is really getting that nesting instinct and she just wouldn't stop. She kept going and going just like the "
energizer" bunny. (or is it the
Duracell bunny, just an inside joke Jess will understand) I am so sad though that I am having problems still getting the pictures off my camera. I don't know if it is the camera or the computer. Of all my pictures the only two pictures I could retrieve I am posting. The first picture is of the kitchen and the other is the living room. I have a bunch of other pictures but these two will have to do.
It was great seeing Jess and Gio. Jess looks great and the baby should be coming around October 12
th. The ward sisters had a baby shower that was fun and really surprised Jess. I was hoping to post some pictures of the shower but maybe later. The picture I really wanted to add is the picture of the nursery. Jessica will have to put that picture in your blog--if she slows down enough to turn on her computer.

1 comment:
Arlene-
I am glad that you are back and had a good time. Jessica looks so cute! See you soon!
-Noelle
Post a Comment