Today it was Addie's turn to work with grandpa. Addie did some pretty good work for a 6 year old girl. They weeded the north side of the house just above the rocks, watered the garden, harvested the produce and had a break with
Popsicles. I believe the thing the grandkids like most of all is the 4-wheel rides and the breakfast. We are very grateful for hard working grandkids and I know dad really enjoys the help.
3 comments:
Addie had so much fun today with dad! She loved it. She told us all about it and loved breakfast! Jordan was figuring out how many week until it is his turn again. I was wondering does Miya get a turn?..... Just kidding dad I wouldn't do that to you! HEHE! Thanks again Bec
Mason wants to know when to expect his airline ticket, he doesn't want to miss his turn! That looks like so much fun, what a great idea to rotate grandkids for some one-on-one! Rachel
that is a really good idea...and really cute! i like that picture!
Post a Comment