
Haven't done anything exciting lately so I'm adding to our blog this week one of my very routine activities.
I go every two weeks to have my nails done. Some of you know Noelle who does my nails. She always asks me about the family so I usually keep her updated. I told her to check out the blogs especially to see Jessica's baby. I keep my camera with me so I decided to add her to my blog. Noelle has the cutest little boy name Brigham. She is a great mother and she does a great job on my nails.
Now you know your mother has a very exciting life when I'm adding my nail appointment to the blog.
2 comments:
Mom I love it! This is way funny but it's cute!
Hey believe it or not, a nail apointment keeps up in the loop. Thanks for the update.
JD
Post a Comment