Sunday, July 22, 2007

Killer Kabobs





Dad busted out his half barrel bar BBQ to grill up some killer kabobs. He seems to top each bar BBQ off from the last. With only half the family around we get extra helpings (opps not really--Unuts was here--just kidding) To top the menu off we had summer watermelon (vs. winter watermelon) baked potatoes, pasta walnut salad, lemonade, wheat bread, green salad & homemade ice......oh I'm sorry I'll stop there so no one feels bad.




Well, I must say it would all taste much better with everyone here so hurry.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OK, I'm coming! JK but seriously my mouth is watering just looking at those kabobs, YUMMO!! That is so awesome that you get together to grill most every Sunday, what wonderful memories you are making! Love, Rachel

The Greenwoods said...

Arlene Dee is a little upset he didnt get the invite to the kabob PARTY!!! I am not a meat eater and they even looked yummy to me!

Jess said...

can you make this again next week when we are there??