Every minute dad can find he will go to his office and work on his paintings. He is now painting my grandma Cook's home in Cedar Valley. It is awesome, it looks just like it. I love it when dad paints. I have always wanted him to share this talent because I felt like he was hiding his talent under a bushel all these years. I remember when I was a cheerleader at good old A.F. High and we ask him to paint for us a big caveman on wood so we could use it for pep assemblies and games. It was about 8 ft high and we used it all year. The funny thing is they ended up using that caveman for years. It wasn't long ago when someone told me that the Caveman he made was still in the basement at the high school. Well that was about the last thing he painted until now. He is very gifted and I think we have many great paintings yet to come
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Touch of the Masters hand
Every minute dad can find he will go to his office and work on his paintings. He is now painting my grandma Cook's home in Cedar Valley. It is awesome, it looks just like it. I love it when dad paints. I have always wanted him to share this talent because I felt like he was hiding his talent under a bushel all these years. I remember when I was a cheerleader at good old A.F. High and we ask him to paint for us a big caveman on wood so we could use it for pep assemblies and games. It was about 8 ft high and we used it all year. The funny thing is they ended up using that caveman for years. It wasn't long ago when someone told me that the Caveman he made was still in the basement at the high school. Well that was about the last thing he painted until now. He is very gifted and I think we have many great paintings yet to come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Mom you are really picking up this blogging thing. It took me forever and ever to figure it out, and I still don't know how to do what you are doing. But it is awesome! See you have a lot of things to talk about! I can't wait to see the swimming party.
LOOKING GOOD DAD - CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME OF THESE.
JD
By the way - once again, a story I have never heard. JD
I love the painting!! Thanks Arlene for keeping us updated on your new blog. I love it! We miss you.
MEL
Post a Comment