
I was going through some of my memorabilia yesterday and as I was looking through pictures and cards given to me in years past I opened up this card my mother and father gave me for my birthday. When I opened it, out dropped a crisp twenty dollar bill they had given me. It was the neatest feeling ever because it was like she had just given it to me. I felt so close to her during that brief moment. On the card it reads in my mothers handwriting. "Hope all your dreams come true". I can't imagine why I had not spent it--I guess I just forgot to take it out. Nevertheless, it is a twenty dollar bill I will save. Just knowing it was mother who was the last to touch this crisp bill makes it priceless to me.
1 comment:
Its about time we got a little representation out of Utah - thanks Mom! We wouldn't ever hear these $20 stories if it weren't for the mother bloggers in our life. Thanks mom -JD
Post a Comment